Thursday, September 1, 2011

About Me

Hey! My names Mackenzie Hyde and im taking DigiTools at Valley High School. In class were learning how to use different technology to help us in our learning and in life. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. One of my favorite things to do is go to the Lake of the Ozarks! I like boating and laying out in the sun getting super tan! I have two cats and two dogs. Pepper and Shuttle are my cats and Geronimo and Molly are my dogs. I like animals and someday want to have a dalmatian of my own. I also enjoy music and like all types of music. Im very open to new music and like finding new songs on my own. I someday want to be a history teacher and teach high school kids. I also plan on staying in Iowa as of right now.

2 comments:

  1. I love music too Mackenzie :) and I know, digi tools is a very exciting class to be in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my girl! Have a great time in digi tools and I hope you learn lots of new and helpful things. Go Tigers!!!

    ReplyDelete